Price Options for your driving lessons
You pay £55 for 5 hours as an introductory discount, for 2 hours at the start and 3 hours retained for your test.
Payment is to be made at the beginning of the 10 hour section of your course of lessons.
Standard lesson price which enables you to buy and take your lessons when your budget allows
To get great Driving Lessons.
Your driving instructor works to a strict code of conduct to help you get the best possible tuition.
This guarantees that your Noelsdrivertraining driving instructor:
- is fully qualified
- uses a DSVA driver development card to track your progress
- adapts your driving lessons for you
- gives you a full hour of one-to-one tuition
- does not smoke or use a mobile phone during your driving lessons
- does not carry passengers during your driving lesson
Noelsdrivertraining driving school believes that the more you relax, the more you can learn.
And if you enjoy your driving lessons, chances are you'll build up your confidence and your driving skills more quickly.
Choose Noelsdrivertraining Driving School for driving tuition you can trust.
NoelsDriverTraining driving school exclusively uses fully qualified instructors.
The green badge in the windscreen of your Driving School car assures you that your instructor is a fully qualified expert.
- great low cost driving lessons
- A modern tuition car.
- one-to-one tuition with no pick-ups en route
- Pass Plus support after you pass your test
All our cars have:
- 5 doors
- dual controls
- power steering
- air conditioning and pollen filter
- door mirrors with electric adjustment
- driver and passenger airbags
- seat height adjuster
- electronic stability
Your tuition car will have plenty of leg and headroom, and have a five-star Euro NCAP safety rating.